10 Inspiring Flower Quotes
Flowers are a universally loved plant. People use flowers as a means of expressing how they feel; their love and affection. If you notice yourself, you will see that on every occasion whether it is valentine’s day, a birthday or even a funeral, there’s at least one person with a bouquet in their hands. It’s has become a tradition to bring flowers on any event. So why don’t we add an inspiring quote as well, which would make us stand out from the others? People use quotes to express how they feel and bring a smile to the persons face and use them to get inspired as well.
Here are some inspirational flower quotes that would surely impress!
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
- “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
- “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Flowers don’t tell, they show.” – Stephanie Skeem
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller