Tulip is a beautiful flower that is commonly used to represent deep love. However, it also conveys other meanings depending upon its colour. Flowers symbolism is good to understand especially if you want to gift them to others. So, do you want to gift tulip flowers to others, right? Then, it is important to understand several meanings attached with this flower so that you can pick out the right tulip flower for your loved ones. Are you looking for relevant guidance in this regard, right? Then, this article is definitely for you. This article will reflect on common meanings of the tulip flower along with other meanings as per its colour. So, let’s check out the details.
Common Meanings of the Tulip Flower
Tulip flower is quite famous on wedding anniversaries especially if the couple has sustained their marriage for more than a decade. The flower is also used in bridal bouquets, table decorations and gardening area. Though, this flower is quite famous among the masses but most of them are usually unaware of the flower’s symbolism. So, are you willing to find out this information, right? Then, let’s explore the common meanings attached with the tulip flower.
- Deep Love: Tulips commonly symbolize deep love or perfect love. It’s one of the best flowers to gift someone you love the most, be it, your significant other, your parents, your siblings or any other special person in your life. So, why not to order a beautiful Tulips bouquet from an online delivery service right away?
- Charity: Another common meaning attached with Tulips is charity. Since the Victorian Age, this flower is used to represent many charity organizations especially those who want to begin their new journeys towards this noble cause.
- Rebirth: Tulips also symbolize rebirth because they mostly bloom in the beginning of the spring season. So, this flower is perfect to gift to someone who is going through major life changes, or is taking up new life challenges. So, why not to cheer him/her up by presenting a nice Tulips bouquet?
Meanings as per the Colour
If you want to gift Tulip flowers to your friends or family; then, it is also vital to consider the flowers meaning as per the colour of the flower. The following information will be of significant use to you especially if you are recently planning to gift this flower to others. So, let’s check out the details.
- Yellow Tulips: Yellow Tulips represent hope and cheerfulness. So, if you know someone who is down or sick; this flower is good to consider.
- White Tulips: White Tulips symbolize purity, respect, forgiveness and honour. So, if you want to say sorry to someone; buy a white Tulips bouquet and present it with a sorry note.
- Pink Tulips: Pink Tulips symbolize love, care and affection. So, if you want to say thank you to your friends or family; this flower is simply the best choice.
- Red Tulips: Red tulips symbolize eternal love and they are perfect to consider on wedding anniversaries.